From concept and design to finished results and aftercare.
- Our first port of call is to discover what you’re looking for. We ask new clients to send us an image of their existing space, basic measurements and images of things they like for the new project. Once we understand what you’re looking for, we’re able to give you an estimate for the cost of the project.
- After this, we usually meet with you in your home, or on site, to discuss ideas. We can then establish a basic scheme and layout and then email you a full quotation with no obligation to proceed.
- If you decide to work with us we will require a deposit of 10% to book your project into our schedule.
- Once your job is booked-in we will arrange a meeting to finalise ideas and plans, working closely with you on every detail of the project until you’re 100% happy.
- A further 40% will need to be paid two weeks prior to manufacture. The balance will be paid on completion.
The design process
The design process is sometimes quick and simple but can require time and patience. We believe in good communication in order to get things right first time. We take aftercare seriously and are on the end of the phone to answer any questions and offer advice on how to maintain your products.
We also offer a full design service for all our kitchens, furniture and joinery. Our team of designers use the latest, specialist CAD software and provide clients with high-rendered visuals for all projects.